this Parish belongs to the Exarchate of Orthodox Parishes of Russian Tradition in Western Europe within the jurisdiction of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, headed by Archbishop Gabriel of Comana (Paris). The parish was founded in 1929 by Russian emigrees coming from Constantinople. Among the priests of the parish were: the late Archbishop Georg Tarasoff (Archbishop of Syracuse) and Archbishop Serge Konovaloff (Archbishop of Evkarpia), both hierarchs of the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople. The priest today is Hieromonk Prokhor Spasky.
TILLBAKA till Orthobel's album
Bli en följare! Följ Orthobel och få ett mail varje gång Orthobel lagt upp nya bilder!